Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Heart Sutra

I received a publisher's interest in looking at my manuscript. It is a good start. Even though most likely I would be rejected. How many times a famous author has to receive rejection before he gets famous. Nevertheless, I get HS to help me to copy edit my work. I am saving up to print this book myself if no one is interested.

Hey, I am quite a talent in Buddhism I must say. I completed the Heart Sutra's translation in hours. Of course, there are A LOT of English heart sutras around. But if you compare with the chinese one we usually read, the meanings are different. My aim for this project is to come out with accurate translation so that the right Dharma can stay in this world, with or without the robed Sangha. Of course, my wish is with the righteous Robed and Lay Sangha. :)

Will update when I have further progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment